Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Full Moon


My dad is really a lousy dad. I rememberd he once told me he is going to held a fullmoon party for me, end up he just prepared some Ayamas Fullmoon package, and send over to his colleagues, some close friends, and mom's colleague.
Guess, I am pretty tire that day. After I had my breakfast, I felt so sleepy, I didn't even notice my dad and mom purposely buy new cloth and pinky cap for me to wear. I think I slept through the visit to 公公 and 婆婆 house, and also slept duing my visit to daddy's office. I just rememberd I was held by quite a lot of "jie jie" and "auntie" because I can feel the different body temperature, and also the way of holding me.
After the visit to daddy's office, the next stop is mommy's office. Surprisingly, I was awake because I started missing mommy's breastfeeding. I guess the only way to get attention is starting with yelling, and crying. It seems working. So, daddy and mommy got to bring me home to comfort me, and call an end to my Full Moon visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment