Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First Hair Cut

I am a bit dissapointed with my "busuk" dad... he is extremely lazy.. i am almost 3 months old.. however. i have onli post 1 blog.. it is all becoz of my lazy dad not willing to spend time taking my photo nor helping me to post my article and photo...

Anyway.. probably he starts feeling guiltly now.. and promise me to help me to update the blog within this few days.. i hope he will keep his promises...

alrite.. guess he did.. so here m i.. this is my first hair cut..anyway.. i m pretty cool wif it.. throughout the process.. i am calm and behave as a good girl.. no crying nor yelling..

enjoy my photos.. cheers..

1 comment:

  1. hello,
    Nice blog you have here little girl :)
    I am a woman from norway and im just wondering why hey cut your hair when you are so young. In norway we dont cut the babies hair before its in their eyes ;)
    I am just curious :) Your are a beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete